I guess everybody is now very aware of call center business. Anyway, from now on I will start writing on call center and its business perspective, implementation and operational issues. I know there are very few people are in BD who has good knowledge on this industry and technology but somehow without any feasible benefit no body would like to talk about this. I believe in different ways, if majority of the prospect are clear about this then there might more good opportunity to do consultancy business effective ways.
Now look:
1. In all of the above queries, one basic question is "I do not know much about call center business but i want to do business, please give idea?". Then I will ask the same question why do u then want to do this business, is that the license cost is only 5k? Literally business means you need proper investment and good operations and at the end of the day it should give profit. And for doing that you need prospective client. Here in call center environment the clients are those company who handle everyday lots of contacts, queries, questions from their respective clients. Customer service is the only way to do create value addition in this competitive market. So those type of companies need call center. Locally here, think of banks, telcos, Airlines, Real estates, FIs, and/or Govt organizations like desa, wasa etc
2. Why outsource? First reason is to reduce cost of the company. call center is technology and cost hungry project. So if here in Bangladesh every service industry started doing their own call center then most of the budget of their expansion plan will drain out, rather outsource your regular queries and marketing lead generation process or 3rd party. Here is big question data and information security? So why not start with non secure data and service delivery and follow up calls
3. What are the components of call center? First is your human agents ( initially do not start with automated voice response system – IVR) cause human touch is more effective then machine voice also IVR should ok to voice out repetitive query which you will identify after you run your call center for at least 1 years. Need more information on IVR? I guess no. Secondly, a PBX or ACD (automatic call distribution) where the call hits and based on logic set and agent availability it will route the call to agent extensions and then a recorder which will record all the voice conversation. Now you are ready with the call center. But who will call your call center? That is the place you need to work out to get business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I thought you will give example from India.
Post a Comment